• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need contractual help.

CoRPS

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
1,389
I've created an eCommerce website for my uncles company. I have my reasons for not trusting him so I need your guys' help writing up a contract that will have him pay me for one full year. My duties will include adding the items (probably close to 15,000 items), marketing and general maintenance. I want to get paid X amount of money weekly for one year regardless of how much the website makes.

Are there any pre-made contracts similar to this or will I need to hire a lawyer?
 
Hire a lawyer. Boiler-plate contracts are available, but if they don't perfectly match your situation or jurisdiction, you loose.
 
Thanks for the advice guys. I think I'll get in touch with a lawyer and have every angle met.
 
Back
Top