• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Comfortable Headset ~$50

iRoNeTiK

Vodka Martinis are for the Weak
Joined
Aug 4, 2003
Messages
1,417
Hi,

I'm looking for a decent headset from anywhere from free to 50 dollars or less. I know my options are limited due to money, isn't it always? hehe

I was looking atthe PC 150 (seems like the only one for me so far) and a pair of logitechs but a lot of poeple say it hurts their ears after a little bit and worse if you have glasses, like me. Right now I have some 20 dollar headset by Compaq I got for my sister 1 xmas @ RadioShack and they are fine but I don't like the way they look and they dont have single cord and they hurt after a while.

Seems like my options are limited even more since I want a headset not just headphones. I play games like BF2 and I have and listen to a crap load of music. So far I'm thinking the PC 150, if someone could give me some input on how they are (quality, comfortness), that would be great :)
 
Pc150 Ftw!

very comfortable, nice sound quality....couldnt ask for anything more.
 
I used the PC150 for about 1 1/2 years until lately when the mic stopped working. The cable is very fragile, which is why I suspect the mic quit. Up until then it worked fantastic, my brother is still using the one I bought him for Xmas for Teamspeak conversations on WoW. Great setup for the money imo.
 
What is the main difference(s) between the PC 150 and PC 160, is it worth the upgrade?
 
I <3 zzf, they are 40 minutes away so it only takes 1 day to get here once shipped :D Okay, thanks. I'll keep those 2 in mind when I get ready to purchase in the near future.
 
Back
Top