Synthetickiller
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2009
- Messages
- 285
I need some room for future expansion. My TJ06 only has five 5.25" bays (this seems to be the norm).
So here's what I need in a new case:
6, 9 12 5.25" bays (if it's something like 7 8, 10, etc that's fine).
Can accomodate a Noctua NH-U12DO A3 (6.1" / 155cm high).
Quiet (trying to stay with 120mm fans)
Not expensive ($100 or less is ideal, unless the case offers something great)
Only needs to accomodate ATX, I don't need E-ATX support.
I don't want to gut my case just to see if it'll fit a 4U chassis (7")
I know of a few cases that'll fit the bill:
Antec 900/902
A few thermaltake cases
A few Xigmatek cases
Anyone know anything I might have missed? I'd like to keep the case as small as possible, so I can deal w/ 6 bays (10 drives) (I don't want an optical drive).
So here's what I need in a new case:
6, 9 12 5.25" bays (if it's something like 7 8, 10, etc that's fine).
Can accomodate a Noctua NH-U12DO A3 (6.1" / 155cm high).
Quiet (trying to stay with 120mm fans)
Not expensive ($100 or less is ideal, unless the case offers something great)
Only needs to accomodate ATX, I don't need E-ATX support.
I don't want to gut my case just to see if it'll fit a 4U chassis (7")
I know of a few cases that'll fit the bill:
Antec 900/902
A few thermaltake cases
A few Xigmatek cases
Anyone know anything I might have missed? I'd like to keep the case as small as possible, so I can deal w/ 6 bays (10 drives) (I don't want an optical drive).