Need case for a water cooling rig

sMiLeYz

Gawd
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
514
I need something light weight as possible, but its not a big deal.
It needs to have enough space for watercooling stuffz, buying a friend's danger den kit im not sure whether a mid tower is going to cut it.
Has to be black, cuz my drives are all black, id perfer a side window since i have a bunch of UV lights.

any recommendations?
 
Tell us more about what your system will consist of like size of radiator and so on.
 
We need to know what exactly is going in it.. I mean I have a water cooled rig in a super lanboy case, and I've seen rigs suffed in SFF cases too.. With enough effort you can liquid cool in probably any case on the market, though it is easier in mid. and larger cases. The bigest factor is the rad. then I guess pump, and also what size tubing you want to use. What is getting cooled?
 
Back
Top