• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Case + Cooling Ideas

mattshu88

n00b
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
17
Here is what I plan on putting into the case, as well as a CD drive and a DVD drive which writes (salvaged from current PC) Also take into consideration the possibility of all 3 PCI slots being used in the future.
https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersio...asp?WishListNumber=8084467&WishListTitle=MATT

So far I've chosen a CPU cooler recommend by a friend, and narrowed down my search to full size aluminum cases just from what I want to put in there, but as to what case and how many fans and whatnot, I've no idea. Budget wise I'm thinking <$300, but if it's needed I'll go higher.

Keep in mind you're dealing with a first-timer when explaining and stuff :)
 
Back
Top