1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Gaming. (I would like to play Crysis 2 on ultra if possible!!
)
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
$1200CDN before tax and I will pickup the parts so no need for shipping.
3) Where do you live?
Vancouver, BC
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
Case, mobo, cpu, ram, ps, ssd, vid card
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
None
6) Will you be overclocking?
I will only overclock if the mobo has those auto tune features cause I'm a noob
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
Samsung 24" @ 1920x1200
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
In 2 weeks!
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
SLI and maybe a newer socket mobo that will allow me to get a new cpu 2 years down the road?
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Windows 7 64x
I would prefer to have a larger SSD probably a 120GB one since it will be for windows and games. If possible I want to be able to play all the new games coming out in the next year on max with a healthy fps. 1200 is a pretty slim budget but I hope u guys can work your magic for me thanks for your help!!
Edit: I also forgot to note that I will be purchasing the parts from my local store at ncix.com so you guys can see what prices i'm dealing with.
Gaming. (I would like to play Crysis 2 on ultra if possible!!
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
$1200CDN before tax and I will pickup the parts so no need for shipping.
3) Where do you live?
Vancouver, BC
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
Case, mobo, cpu, ram, ps, ssd, vid card
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
None
6) Will you be overclocking?
I will only overclock if the mobo has those auto tune features cause I'm a noob
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
Samsung 24" @ 1920x1200
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
In 2 weeks!
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
SLI and maybe a newer socket mobo that will allow me to get a new cpu 2 years down the road?
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Windows 7 64x
I would prefer to have a larger SSD probably a 120GB one since it will be for windows and games. If possible I want to be able to play all the new games coming out in the next year on max with a healthy fps. 1200 is a pretty slim budget but I hope u guys can work your magic for me thanks for your help!!
Edit: I also forgot to note that I will be purchasing the parts from my local store at ncix.com so you guys can see what prices i'm dealing with.
Last edited: