• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Budget mATX (Socket 775)

lilfleck

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
149
I really want to move my computer to an HTPC but the ATX limits me to a few cases...

My system:
Q6600
8800GTX
XtremeMusic
HVR-2250

Suggest a good, inexpensive board. I don't plan on OCing this thing more than 2.8, maybe 3.0
 
Dude, get off my back. They are different questions.
One asks about a case, one asks about a mATX, and the last asks if I should sell an ATX for an mATX. Why so bitter?
 
Back
Top