Need Beta Test - Mobile Active Directory Administration

BrandonClaps

Limp Gawd
Looking for some IT folks that can help beta test my software. Basically allows active directory administration via a mobile phone.

http://www.mobileadadmin.com

Requirements:
IIS, .NET 3.5 SP1, Powershell v2

Will be looking for feedback and any trouble reporting. Will offer discounted or free license depending on feedback/troubleshooting help you provide in the event of an issue I can't duplicate.

Mods, please let me know if there is an issue with me posting this.

I'll pass this on to my boss on Monday.

The page mentions Exchange 2003 and 2010. Is 2007 supported?

FYI, there's already a product called Mobile Admin which can be used for AD (as well as other things). Your product looks more like what we're after, but you may want to consider a different name for brand recognition. Just thought I'd mention this before the product is out for 10 years. =)

Bill, I am familiar with Mobile Admin and actually looking for a rebranding. The cost of our product will be significantly less but it also doesn't have all the "other" features.

No 2007 support at the moment, but looking into incorporating if there is enough interest.

before i try this out next week would iis have to be installed on the AD server? We have a web server, but its on a different machine.

Sorry man, I got half way through the install and work has had me on the road the past two weeks. I'll try to get to this as soon as I can.

Would love to test this out once things are a bit more stable (workload wise) at my client site. Will also pass this along to the main office (we're an IT solutions firm with about 100 clients varying in size from doctor's offices to large corporations).

Still in beta testing... Only have had two users actually ask for the beta license after installing.

Still need more beta testers before going forward. Want to make sure we have a solid product.

Back