Need Asus Rampage OC settings help!

swemike

n00b
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
2
Comp specs:
CPU: E8500
GPU: Sapphire 4870
PSU: Corsair 650w
Mem: OCZ Reaper 1066 mhz 5-5-5-18, pc2-8500
Mobo: Asus Rampage Formula iX48
Case: Coolermaster Dominator (stock)
Cooler: Scythe Ninja

I am a quite inexperienced overclocker but got decent results from my old comp which was an AMD based DFI Lanparty board.

This board has a ton of settings I really cant figure out what to put in.

I am also quite a newb concering the memory I use.

From the guides and results from other people I would imagine getting close to 4ghz shouldnt be that hard, even with the limited cooling I have.

Problem is what settings I need to put off auto etc.

I would guess I should aim for 8x500? What do speed for mem? Run on auto or? What beside vcore should I change?

Any help with possibly a paste of your settings would be great.
 
Back
Top