Need any speed DDR to get box up.

MN Scout

Supreme [H]ardness
Edit: 10/5/06 AtomicMoose is going to send me some ram. Thanks!
Edit: I still need some memory for this box. I temporarily installed a stick of DDR from my main box just to test out my 80mm-->120mm fan adapter I made out of cardboard to quiet the box down.

Fellow [H]orders I need some DDR memory to get a dedicated folding box back up. I previously had some DDR 2100 memory in there, but that went into a P4 1.8ghz machine that will be folding shortly. I'd like 256mb, or 512mb if I can get it. I can run dividers on the ram if need be, so I'll be able to keep the OC on the AMD from 1.8 to 2.3ghz still.

Now, I'll pay a small sum, or I can send you a really cool chainmaille holliday ornament that I made myself as payment. The ornament is very nice looking and can be made out of an asorted array of annodized aluminum; I wouldn't be able to send this out till the 15th. Or we can always work something else out. Just send me a pm if you have any DDR laying around.

small_-_80-120mm_cardboard_fan_adapter_-_1_-_DSCF7202.jpg

small_-_80-120mm_cardboard_fan_adapter_-_2_-_DSCF7209.jpg

I just happen to have a 512 meg DDR2100 sitting here doing nothing and I would be willing to let it go into a folding rig for a song. PM me you address and a recording of you singing a song. Even tho I am in the 100K race I will not ask a machine that is already (or has been) folding to fold for me no matter how tempting it would be. unless maybe rook wants to set me up with 100cpu'sJ/K

[BRO]Alaskan said:
I just happen to have a 512 meg DDR2100 sitting here doing nothing and I would be willing to let it go into a folding rig for a song. PM me you address and a recording of you singing a song.

Pending any other offers, which song do you want me to sing? If I can hear a copy of it, I'll sing part of it for fun! :D Edit: Nothing dirty...

Bump. I still need some memory to get this computer crunching away at some proteins.

Thanks for the offer JaYp146, but AtomicMoose is going to send me his 3.

To AtomicMoose: Yes, I got a Paypal shipping with USPS notification in my email inbox this morning.

How do you all like my fan adapter? I made it out of the thin but stiff cardboard from a shoe box. It doesn't cool quite as well as the 80mm bazillion rpm aircraft engine that used to be on there. Now the hard drives are the loudest thing in there. OC'ed to 2.2 ghz temps never broke 54c with this 120mm fan -- but it is freezing in my room. With the 80mm fan I think temps were only 2 maybe 3 degrees cooler.

Very nice; much better work than I've ever accomplished with cardboard. ;)

AtomicMoose said:
Something like that...I probably have more if I look hard enough

Any you've sent me what... atleast 6 sticks of it for various contest builds?

Viper87227 said:
Any you've sent me what... atleast 6 sticks of it for various contest builds?
Perhaps...
:D

And I sold some with those bundles earlier this year.

Back