• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need Antec parts...HELP

CyberSlave

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 31, 2001
Messages
1,025
ok, I have an Antec Performance Plus server case (no window).
I pulled the latch and lock off a while back so I could sand and paint.

Well, I never got around to painting. (crap load of bad weather)

I think my gf lost part of the lock, I can't find it anywhere.

Where can I get a replacement lock, and maybe a latch?

I looked at antec's site but they just have side apnels, no pieces.

anyone want to point in a direction to look?
 
Whats it worth to ya??
Actually if you will front the shipping I have a spare latch lock.
 
Bah...PP fees would eat up all its worth....PM me the addy. Shouldnt cost me more than a $1.
 
Back
Top