• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need an anti-glare 27" solution

mrtheshaggy

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
1,209
I've had a BenQ 27" 1080 monitor for a while now that I really like. Plan on turning it into my TV and getting a new 27" 1080 or 1440 monitor. I bought a glossy Dell S2740L and just cannot stand the reflection. So I need to stick with anti-glare.

So I was looking for a well priced 1080 IPS for ~$200 to $300. Or a 1440 for ~$400. Any ideas would be helpful. Most of what I have been seeing is glossy. I don't need anything other than a DVI port. All my consoles, audio, etc will be going on another monitor.
 
Back
Top