• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need advise from display guru's

HyperTension

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
1,220
OK.. I currently own a 19 trini (430GS) that I dearly love. After 8 years of thousands of miles for LANS, several dents and so forth, I am finally gettng tired of the weight.

I have gone through 3 LCD monitors at BB (Thank god no restocking fee :) ), and the biggest problem that I have is of the blurring in FPS-style games (Quake 4, CS:S, FEAR). I found out the hard way that I am pretty picky about picture quality.

I just notices the Gateway FPD2185W, and that appears to be pretty decent, as well as the Samsung 970p. Do you guys recommend these monitors as a replacement for my current one, or are there others that you feel would be worthy swap? Please bear in mind that I'm very used to the refresh rate of my current monitor. Again, Thanks
 
Back
Top