Need Advice

maverick786us

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
2,416
I am looking for some good speakers with 5.1 surround sound. Can someone recommend good set of speakers? My budget is upto 200$
 
ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Logitech-Z-5500...hash=item200240744377&_trksid=p4295.m14.l1318

For $200 that is about it for 5.1. If you want better speakers then it has to be 2.1 but these should make you happy enough.

Do you have a receiver?

Check you local craigslist too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Logitech-Z-5500...hash=item200240744377&_trksid=p4295.m14.l1318
:(

Too expensive. Out of my budget. I think I have to lower down my mindset. I want good quality for gaming, music and movies. So I think I will rather go for 2.1.

What is the major benefit 5.1 has over 2.1? Besides additional speakers, the only benefit I've seen in 5.1 is one one set of speakers you can play music, on one set of speakers you can play games.

So the how is the 2.1 version of Logitech? what is the cost of it? My budget for speakers is around 100 bucks
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top