Need Advice on a New Printer

jabronidan

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
322
I need a new printer. My Lexmark is a piece of shit and is annoying me, so I think its time to get a new printer. I want a 4 in 1, printer, fax, copier, scanner, I know some people hate 4 in 1's but I rarely need any of the things except a printer so I'm not willing to dish out money for a separate scanner and/or fax machine. I dont want it to be more then like $120, just need to print 8.5 x 11pages, school work, some color stuff etc. Nothing fancy, nothing crappy. I think an HP would be best, but I don't have the time at the moment to research printers (Too busy with school and work) so I thought asking you m8s on the [H] would be best. Thanks a lot.
 
I have a canon IP5000 it has got to be the best printer that i have used....You can not tell my print from the lab prints, even when i break out the mag glass.
 
All in Ones usually have pretty poor image quality compared to normal photo printers. Not many have fax machines anymore either.

Canon has a printer/scanner/copier in their PIXMA family that prints excellent photos. Although it's pretty bulky and weighs a ton, too. But definitely check out the MP130 and MP750.

If you need a fax machine built in definitely go with HP. Their photo quality isn't that great, but still good. I don't know the model number off hand but I tested one not too long ago that held up pretty good for photos.
 
Just picked up one for the girl at Frys for 170. It was a HP PSC 21 something. It had everything you wanted included fax. Pretty good, and PQ was pretty good. Not as good as a dedicated photoprinter, but still real good....
 
Back
Top