• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need advice for triple monitors

dbunten

n00b
Joined
Nov 24, 2011
Messages
3
Hey guys. I have been considering getting 3 monitors for a while now. So over the last month or so I have been doing lots of research trying to figure out which monitors would work best for my needs.

First off, I use my computer mainly for gaming(Skyrim, SWTOR, BF3, LoL, etc), but I am nowhere near a pro gamer.

So far I have been looking anywhere between ASUS VW245H and Dell U2412M. I would prefer to stay around 24" and $1000 or below, but that isn't required.

So what would you guys recommend for triple monitor gaming? I know the U2412M is going on sale tomorrow, but I have heard such mixed reviews about IPS when used primarily for gaming. I have also been told by lots of people that 120hz is the way to go, but is it really worth the extra cost?

Thanks for the help!
 
So unless someone tells me I am crazy, I think I will go with the 3x Dell U2412M since it is at such a good price today.

Does anyone have any experience with triple U2412M? Is the bezel size fine? Does it work well for triple monitor gaming?

Thanks for any input.
 
Back
Top