• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

need advice! Case Cooling

Squall_Rinoa89

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
411
Just trying to Maximize the air flow in my CoolerMaster XM Case...

I have the following.

200mm intake fan that came with the case at the front.
120mm fan on the hd bay. (Blows air towards my 660 GTX TI)
200mm fan on the side door - Intake
200mm fan on top thats a standard one - Exhaust
200mm fan Megaflow fan by Coolermaster - Exhaust
140mm fan standard - Exhaust

This fine?
 
Last edited:
Looks overkill to me. I would get rid of the 200mm on top and side, and the 140mm exhaust. But I prefer a quiet PC.
 
LOL :)

If it is for the components in your sig, there isn't a need for such cooling.
 
Only comment I have is that you are likely running negative pressure, there is more air going out from fan effort than being sucked in, so the pressure in your case is low--which means you'll get more dust inside as air and dust particles find unfiltered ways into your case. I prefer positive pressure because it pushes exhausting air out of those unfiltered holes everywhere and tends to accumulate less dust.
 
Back
Top