Need advice: Best way to assemble loops

KingThot

Gawd
I'm revamping my system and am looking for some advice on the best way to piece together my loops. I have a DD CSP-MAG and Laing D5 for pumps. I have a BIX and BIP3 for my radiators. I have a polarflo TT for my chipset, apogee for the CPU and finally a NV-78 for my GPU. The fluid with be provided by a swiftech micro-res and a Delrin Fillport. Due to the fact the BIP3 is mounted on the back of the case with a radbox I'm thinking it and the fillport will have to be in the same loop so air doesn't migrate to the top of the BIP3.

Any input is appeciated!

That sounds pretty good... Just though, honestly, bleeding that thing won't be easy.

Sorry I don't think I was clear at all on what I was asking. I was wondering if I should have 2 discreet loops, like one for CPU and GPU one for NB or the NB and GPU together etc. and how they should be set up.

Oh, ahah right...

Well, honestly, I think that running CPU, GPU, NB (then res, rad, pump etc.) would be the best order.

Don't mess with parallel or double loops as the performance differences will be very tiny (and possibly even hurt your setup).

All one loop, with just the D5 pump would work fine. You dont have any high restriction blocks in your loop.

Back