Need a wireless adapter for my external HDs help

Ask

n00b
I have 2 Western Digital external hard drives, Models: #WD2500E032 and #WDB200D032-000 and I would like both of the hard drives to be wireless!

My question is, what would be the best wireless adaptor that I would need to get? Do I need to get 2 of them?

I would like both of the HDs to be accessible by any of my computers, laptops as well as desktops, PC's as well as by a Mac notebook!

I basically need something that would reach a good distance, something stable and reliable!

Please let me know
thanks

Look into the StorageLink feature on some Linksys wireless routers. It will turn your USB drive into a NAS. Not sure if you can connect multiple drives. Its slow, but I understand it works.

I'm not really sure they make enclosures for harrddrives that share the disk over 802.11 a/b/g/n. Your best (cheapest, most efficient, least headache causing) solution would be to just get an old systemand share the drives over your wifi network. Any all in one solution that has either one or two bays for harddrives would be pretty expensive.

They dont make wifi adapters for harddrives, as far as i know.

Back