Need a volunteer

jtr8178

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
266
Hello all -

I'm looking for a hearty volunteer to help me out. I purchase computer items in bulk, and sell most of them on eBay ... Ocassioanly I donate some to the group here, or give to friends/family, etc... But I have one I need help on. I have a HD 3870 X2. I plug in both th6-pin and the 8-pin connectors, and I just get a black screen and a loud beep. I have a OCZ ModXStreme 700W PSU, so I don't think that is the problem, but I could be mistaken... I'm also testing this in cheap eMachines computer that is 3 years old, so I'm know this mobo is pretty generic as well.

What I'm looking for is someone I can send this card to that has a good setup and can let me know if it a junk card, or if I just don't have the proper equipment to run it.

Of course, I'll pay shipping and some money to cover time to test it for me as well.

I only put this here because I've follow the forums for so long, there is knowledgeable people, plus I contribue to the FAH for the Horde. :D

If anyone can help me you, please let me know! ... and I apologize in advance if this is against any board rules ... I please ignorance... ;)
 
I can help you out, send me a PM. My Heat is listed under N1ESE - no need for any type of payment.

 
I'm in Rochester, NY if that's any closer. - Also no compensation needed and best wishes.
 
I'm at Clemson university and I might be able to help you out, send me a PM and i'll see what I can do
 
Back
Top