• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need a starters choice for video editing?

Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
591
I just got back from a friends wedding. I was in the wedding party, but it was really small so I also got to do a fair bit of video camera work.

I now have 3 mini dvd-rw finalized in a regular DVD format of the wedding.

I'm no expert but I am trying tof igure out the best way for me to pull these dvd chapters apart into individual files on my pc that I can work with. and find a fairly basic program for editing.


I have used windows movie maker before but was hoping for something a bit more user friendly. that will also allow me to add a large photo album section for all the pictures we have from the wedding also.

Along with that I would like to be able to Add in some music, some specific cuts and author it all back to a regular sized DVD for distribution


Could anyone recomend me something to start with? No big rush I have plenty of time to work on it.

Thanks
 
Can ya borrow someone's mac laptop and try iMovie? Or maybe snag a cheap Mac Mini?
 
you could try adobe premiere pro cs4 trial. it's a really great program. 15 days may not be enough time for your editing though.
 
Back
Top