• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need a recommendation for $50

darkeen

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
4,267
I am looking for some good ~$50 speakers preferably with headphones + mic jacks on them. Heres the kicker they have to be at circuit city as I have a $50 gift certificate to them. I am willing to spend a bit more if it means quality would go up, so any suggestions?
 
not sure if they have them there, but look for creative t3000's. 2.1 system. i don't exactly remember what i payed for them, but it was at best buy and i think it might have been a little more than $50
 
I second the motion to get a little bit better speaker, the Z-2300 are awsome, but if you want 5.1, try the Logitech Z-530's for $80, and they are not that bad either, but, just remember, you get what you pay for, less you pay the lower the quality.
~Hope this helps!~
 
Just buy some badass headphones. Sell that giftcard for $40 bucks and use that towards an awesome set of cans :D.
 
threedd97 said:
Just buy some badass headphones. Sell that giftcard for $40 bucks and use that towards an awesome set of cans :D.

I got some ;)
Anyway I think I am gonna go with the z-2300s. Got another relative to pay the diff :D
 
Back
Top