• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need A Programmable Board w/ These Specs

rec0d3

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 28, 2017
Messages
377
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone could help me out if they know of a programmable board that has the following.

4 GB ram

Supports a case with a monitor. Like the pi 7'' Display Case.

ARM processor

Any help would be amazing. I’m trying to prototype a product.

A Pi is great, but it does not meet the specs which I need at all.

Thank you!
 
Yeah man. I’ve seen that. And the bad reviews. Curious if it would fit in a case with a mini monitor. That’s a must. I appreciate your reply man! Any other suggestions? I’ve been searching ;(
 
The cheap one will fit in a Raspberry Pi case. A bunch of SoC boards use the Raspberry Pi layout for compatibility.
 
Back
Top