• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need a pic for a window sticker

bruins004

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
119
Hey all,
I am going to make my own sticker for the NZXT Nemesis Elite Case (http://www.nzxt.com/products/nemesis_elite/). - I have the black version
I am looking for a really kewl pic to go with this case (I was thinking something like starcraft to go with the case's theme).
Any ideas and pics are appreciated
 
Back
Top