• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need a New Short-ish E-ATX Case

FRZ

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Messages
3,932
So I like having my case on top of my desk next to me which only allows the case to be 21in tall max. Right now I am using a Lian Li V750 which fits my needs quite well. However I would like to increase my watercooling options (can only fit a 120mm AIO atm) as well as move into a case with better cable management. Any recommendations on a case I should look into? I'd like something on the high end side of cases, but don't want to spend more than $300.
 
any suggestions? having difficulty finding a decent case :/
 
I looked at the 450 before going with the 750 in my latest build. Seconded, its a nice case. I didnt have the same height requirements as OP, but still good choice. If I didnt want to house my raid array internally I probably wouldve purchased it myself.
 
How's the build quality on the 450D? I'd love to only spend $100 on a new case but don't want to skimp on quality and features
 
well I bit on the 450D. Reviews seemed to universally praise the case and it fits my needs. Thanks for the help guys :)
 
Back
Top