• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need a new PSU

  • Thread starter Deleted whining member 223597
  • Start date
D

Deleted whining member 223597

Guest
I want to future proof it so it can at least support up to dual GTX 570s. My CPU runs at 4.2ghz so with a calculator that puts it around 230-250watts on its own. Now that is when I game. When I don't, which will be about half the time I would say, I will have my CPU at 2.66ghz with EIST(or C1E w/e it is called) on so it will mostly be at 1.6ghz and it will only have 2 active cores and threads(this is for homework and surfing the internet).

So basically I am looking for a PSU that can handle dual GPUs with overclocks but also be efficient at low loads. Modularity is important to me.
 
Back
Top