Need a new keyboard/mouse

Jay D.

Weaksauce
Well my bro broke my mouse, well its not broken but you have to click almost 5 times before it will register, which makes it useless for gaming.

The plus is this gives me an excuse to get a new cordless mouse but I might as well get a crodless key board.

I was looking at the logitech cordless MX duo but I'm not sure if I should get the blutooth or not.

I really don't need a bluetooth hub but are there any orther features the bluetooth has over the regular version? Will it go farther and still have a good signal?

Well, the industry has these grand plans for allowing Bluetooth devices to connect to each other (like having your keyboard control your toaster and dishwasher), but as of yet, it's not very widespread.

I strongly suggest you save the money and get the MX Duo. MX700 can't be beat for a wireless mouse, but I don't know about the keyboard.

Logitech MX Duo.

Do not get Bluetooth. Yes it has further range, but it is nothing compared the wonder's of the MX700.

/IoWnZa

Originally posted by IoWnZa
Logitech MX Duo.

Do not get Bluetooth. Yes it has further range, but it is nothing compared the wonder's of the MX700.

/IoWnZa

Mx900 :) Bluetooth tech + mx700 = the win

But people dont really need bluetooth, the mx700 is fine without it.

Originally posted by BillLeeLee
The Bluetooth one uses the MX900 mouse. MX700 isn't bluetooth.

I know I said, mx900 is a mx700 with bluetooth.

mx700 is a good mouse, because the bluetooth is not put to good use yet in the mx900

Originally posted by w00bi
I know I said, mx900 is a mx700 with bluetooth.

mx700 is a good mouse, because the bluetooth is not put to good use yet in the mx900

MX700 is the best mouse evar!

/IoWnZa

I got the MX Duo at BB for $70, and I have to say this is the best keyboard/mouse I have ever had.

Originally posted by IoWnZa
MX700 is the best mouse evar!

/IoWnZa

Best wireless mouse*

I like my Intelli Explorer 3.0a :)

My mx500, i hate the shape.

I'm still using a Logitech Dual Mouseman. I don't really like the shape of the MX series, and the whole charging the mouse thing, so I'm stuck on wires.

Back