Need a new folder

but if you need to get a newer system for a gf/mom/etc that you want to borg...then perfect :)

Or.... if you need to get that system for you wife/gf/brother/whoever.... and it's better than one of your current machines, pull a switch-er-roo and keep the faster machine.... assuming they just need a "email machine"

thanks for the pimpage ICE! :D

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
eMachines are pretty damn good, I have one folding for me right now and its pretty damn good.

the tigerdirect deal looks pretty good too.

upriverpaddler said:
I look at these ebay "lot" auctions and drool sometimes.

Take this one for example:
http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-100-Dell-Op...754020752QQcategoryZ40176QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
That comes to $103 a piece for a PIII 1 ghz, 256 ram, 20 gig HDD. With shipping included.

Hey, that got me thinkin. Why don't we all just go in on it? I could try to organize it. Everyone just pays the amount for 1 (or how ever many they wanted) computers, and I'd get them shipped here, and then ship them out to everyone. (since they all have to be bought as a package) Just a thought.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
poddo said:
Hey, that got me thinkin. Why don't we all just go in on it? I could try to organize it. Everyone just pays the amount for 1 (or how ever many they wanted) computers, and I'd get them shipped here, and then ship them out to everyone. (since they all have to be bought as a package) Just a thought.

It has been tried.....I think you will find the task to be mighty daunting.

Back