Need a Multimedia solution for putting TV on my computer

rsnellma

Gawd
Joined
Jul 17, 2002
Messages
639
I am not sure if I need to go with an ATI All-In-Wonder card or if just adding a PCI TV Tuner card would be best. I would like to fill up as much of my 19" monitor as possible watching TV, recording, porting in VHS tapes to be burned to DVDs and even editing, if possible. But if all else fails then at least watching and recording TV. I would like your opinions on this matter and any experience you could offer with a certain product would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.


Bob2001
 
check out the htpc forums read a few posts and look at all the stickies. all your answers will be there.

but most people there would recommend against the AIW cards and would go with seperate video cards and turner cards.
 
Back
Top