DeeJayBump
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2002
- Messages
- 263
Does ANYONE make a keyboard anymore that doesn't have 385 buttons on it to control such functions as CD player, email and wiping your ass?
I need a new keyboard, and I don't need any of that crap. All I want is a keyboard with good key feel, and all the normal (104?) keys on it.
Can anyone point me to this elusive item? Oh, BTW, I don't want a Microsoft keyboard, if I can help it, so keep that in mind before you make a recommendation.
Thanks.
I need a new keyboard, and I don't need any of that crap. All I want is a keyboard with good key feel, and all the normal (104?) keys on it.
Can anyone point me to this elusive item? Oh, BTW, I don't want a Microsoft keyboard, if I can help it, so keep that in mind before you make a recommendation.
Thanks.