Need a graphics card to complement my processor.

Dvegaa

n00b
AMD Ryzen 5 2400g with Radeon Vega graphics with 11GPUs and 4 CPUs I have 32GB of RAM DDR4

I am trying to play MMORPGs Like Black Desert Online and New World when it comes out. Open World games like Witcher 3 along with Cid Meier Games. Looking to runs these games at high or ultra High with very little to no FPS lag within the price range of $300.

Any suggestions?

(Note) I can already run Witcher 3 on mid graphic level with very little FPS lag.

Wait, you are literally about a week away from the next launch. I would circle back around after cards are in peoples hands because it will give better prices on older cards in that price range.

1660 SUPER, 2060, 5700 should be nice buys.
Sorry I do not know If you misunderstood me but I am looking for a graphic card to complement my system. not Ram or a Motherboard.

Oh wait I must be the one misunderstanding how the forum works. Under the Dotted Line is that your setup?

Wait, you are literally about a week away from the next launch. I would circle back around after cards are in peoples hands because it will give better prices on older cards in that price range.
Yeah that makes sense but I am only getting a price range for now. Plus I don't have the money on hand to get the Graphics Card yet. It Will take me another week or two to save up the money.

Sorry I do not know If you misunderstood me but I am looking for a graphic card to complement my system. not Ram or a Motherboard.

Oh wait I must be the one misunderstanding how the forum works. Under the Dotted Line is that your setup?

Those 3 (Nvidia 1660 SUPER, Nvidia 2060, and the AMD 5700) are the graphics cards I recommend for you under or around $300.

The 4 whole systems under the dotted line is my customizable 'signature' showing my 4 systems I already own so I won't have to list down my system specs every time I have a question about one of my computers.

No worries ;D

Wait for the new cards to come out and get something then.
Keep saving and you will be able to get an even better card.

Normally, I wouldn't recommend getting a GPU that's severely overqualified for a given CPU. You see, the Ryzen 5 2400G is actually a first-gen (1000-series) Zen CPU architecture despite being numbered in the 2000s (the numeric range typical of a Zen+ architecture). And the 2400G is, if anything, slower than a plain (non-K) Intel 7th-Generation (Kaby Lake) i7-7700, and barely faster overall than an i5-7600K. So for that CPU, don't waste money on a $300 GPU even with outgoing-generation GPU parts. And because most AM4 motherboards restrict the PCI-E lane configuration of the Zen APUs to only PCI-E 3.0 x8 bandwidth even with a single discrete GPU installed, anything above a current GTX 1650 Super is a waste of money for that APU.

Get a Ryzen 3600 for $160 and wait for the upcoming Nvidia cards that are coming out VERY soon..

Yikes, lots of interesting advice here.

Buy the better video card now. your CPU is fine, even if it will somewhat limit your top FPS. You can buy a better cpu later, and you'll already have the better gpu, all good.
So long as you intend to do the cpu within the next 2 years,you should be fine. If not, then I agree don't waste your money on top GPU's now. In that case maybe consider an rx 570, 580, or 590 and keep the budget down. Would be a good fit with your current cpu.

Back