• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need a good Socket A cooler for XP Mobile

dumb_ricer

n00b
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
37
I am building a new XP system and would like to know what a good Heatsink/fan would be?

I am thinking about the Volcano 12, does this do the job well for overclocking? I want to be able to near max out the system at 2.6-2.7mhz. What would be best? Thanks
 
thermaltake is crap. Find a nice old Thermalright SLK900A (or 800A) and get some nice fan to go along with it.
 
Thanks Goat, Im liking the Sl97.

Anyone else have any input on what to get? I guess ill spend up to 65 dollars or so If I must, I would like to stay around/under 60 though.
 
i´m running my 2600+ with an ALX800 and i´m very satisfied with it.
but the si-97 is a good chioce i think.
 
Back
Top