need a good firewall that supports 2 or more ips

sabbycon

n00b
Hey guys just need some input on firewalls that support 2 or more ip's. Just list price, quality ,and maker with some personal experience would be greatly appreciated

Are you referring to a firewall that supports two external IP addresses? Do you need any other features? Load balancing, etc.?

yeah i need a firewall that supports two external ip's and no i dont need anything fancy its for a small buisness that doesent have to much traffic.

Do you have a specific budget? Any spare hardware available? Using m0n0wall (http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/) could be exactly what you need. Xincom makes a series of dual-WAN routers but I have read many complaints about their quality and support.

I'm not sure what you are looking for but, the Linksys WRT54G w/custom firmware will support assigning dual IP's to the external WAN port. Just make sure you get one that will support custom firmware. The latest version Linksys went away from Linux for there OS on the router therefore you can't install the custom firmware.

Back