Need a good case recommendation

asperity

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
143
I was looking to build a computer that mainly will be used for browsing the web and media playing. I need a solid case that can fit an ATX motherboard. There will be no graphics card in this build. Here are some of the points I'm looking for:

  • Small rectangular case that will sit vertically (not looking for horizontal cases)
  • Quiet
  • Decent airflow
  • Good cable management
  • Lightweight
  • Support for 1 2.5" SSD, 1 3.5" HDD, and 1 5.25" Bay

I was thinking of the Define R4, but I feel it is a bit too expensive. If I don't see any other candidates I may go for it. I was looking more around the $70 USD mark or so. Let me know what you guys think are some good cases that fit some of the criteria above.
 
You are asking a lot for $70. The R4 would have been my suggestion. Most cases in that price bracket can't be both quiet and have good airflow.
 
Back
Top