Need a game!

Krytok

n00b
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
22
Hi [H],

I've spent the last 5 years of life completely buried in Everquest 2. I know pretty much nothing of any other game, as I always acted like nothing else existed.

I'm looking to get away from the MMO genre, and more into RPGs/FPS games that seem fun.

Rig:
Case: Silverstone RV02
CPU: D0 i7 920 @ 4ghz /w Megashadows HSF
Mobo: ASUS P6T Deluxe v2
Ram: 6gb OCZ Obsidian XMP series ram
Video: XFX 5770 in EyeFinity @ 5760x1080.

Ideally I'd like to play some games that will look great at a wider resolution....Been addicted to Morrowind, Oblivion, Diablo1/2 and Starcraft. That's pretty much all I have ever seriously played in my life and I feel like I am missing out on so much!
 
this,if you pre order now you can get into the beta starting the 28th.

company of heroes.
mass effect.
crysis.
borderlands.
dragon age origins.
fallout 3.
red faction guerrilla.

PC games sure have been good to us these last couple years.

I also enjoy deadspace. Its essentially an RPG/ Shoulder shooter.
 
Crysis with the Mechwarrior living legends mod!!! forget the actual crysis game.. boring as snot..
 
Battlefield : Bad Company 2

edit. If you pre-order you get in the beta which starts this thursday.
 
prototype.
left 4 dead 2.
F.E.A.R
call of juarez bound in blood.
ghostbusters.
the witcher.
stalker shadow of chernboyle with the LURK mod or stalker complete 2009.
.
 
Back
Top