• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need a Full TowerCase - Read

CoRPS

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
1,389
I need to find a Full Tower case. Not hard right? Well I need the Expansion slots to be as high as possible.

The project I plan on doing needs a LOT of room at the bottom. If you know of something like this. LMK! :D
 
you might want to just get two mid towers and bolt them together one on top of the other... use the top one for your stuff and the bottom one for whatever extreme cooling your probably going to need the space for ;)
 
did you read the question?
 
Originally posted by FLECOM
you might want to just get two mid towers and bolt them together one on top of the other... use the top one for your stuff and the bottom one for whatever extreme cooling your probably going to need the space for ;)

It's not going to be for cooling. It's going to be something I'v never in my entire life heard of, and infact it's going to need to be hot inside the case. If you wanna know:

AIM: LevineXB
IRC: #Gaming-HQ // irc://irc.gamesurge.net/Gaming-HQ
 
Back
Top