• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need a favor

mekkanic

Gawd
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
925
If anyone can post BIOS settings for OCing a L5640 (Retail version not ES) to 3.5 + GHZ on an Asus X58 Sabertooth motherboard, I would greatly appreciate it. I swapped out video cards and the board reset all of the settings:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:...I didn't jot them down.:(

Thanks!
 
Not sure if anyone is running a non ES L5640 on a saberthooth.

However. You can volt them up to 1.4 with no problem.
IOH should be ~1,4 as well.

I topped out at a BLCK of 215, but every chip is different.
 
I have an ES version on my ASUS P658D-E and here's what I have:

Code:
Multi: 18
BCLK 217
Core: 3901
QPI: auto [3901]
Uncore: auto [3468]
DRAM: 1305 (OCZ 1333)

Vcore: 1.325
QPI/DRAM 1.4
PLL : auto
DRAM: 1.64

IOH: 1.28
ICH: 1.30

The auto numbers for Uncore and QPI seems a bit weird but hey it works.
 
Back
Top