• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need a fast, large SSD for gaming

Stiletto

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
6,438
I currently have a 160GB Intel G2 SSD in my Asus G73 laptop. Apart from constantly needing to uninstall one game in order to make space for another, it just doesn't feel as zippy as it used to. I'm looking for a 250GB-400GB SSD that is as fast as possible. Suggestions?
 
I think that lappy has some sata3 ports inside it, ports 0 or 1 should be sata3, but I can't be 100% sure.. I just did a quick search on it. Anyways, if that is true you could get a sandforce-2281 based ssd and go very fast.. something like an ocz vertex 3, corsair force gt, patriot wildfire, or adata 511..
 
Back
Top