• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need a comfortable headset for a BIG HEAD

bastage

Pics of your wife?
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Messages
12,874
So I need another headset. I have a Logitech G330 at work & there pretty comfortable. But I need a set for gaming only & I would like to get something closed ear if I can find something I know will work for my big head. In fitted hats I wear a 7 7/8 hat size. I am hoping to spend 30ish, but can go to 50ish if needed.. So anyone else with a big noggin have any ideals? Also will be primarily looking at Amazon or newegg (have prime & shoprunner)
 
I wear 8 1/2 hats and all of Creative's headsets have fit me well.
 
Anyone with a big head use the Logitech g35's.. One of my co-workers is looking for a reason to get the g930's so i can pick up his g35's for 50 bucks.
 
So this is simply being added for anyone else who comes across this thread in the future.. But the logitech g35 headset is plenty large for a 7 7/8" head with big ears. Does not push or pull on my ears, though its a little tight, but a gentle stretching should fix that
 
Back
Top