• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

need a cd-1 cable

bucfanmike

n00b
Joined
Jun 14, 2007
Messages
31
Hi, hoping someone can help me out.
I am building a new rig and bought an oem dvd burner. I have all kinds of cables and thought i had everything. Turns out i dont have a 4 pin cd-1 cable that connects the audio from dvd burner to motherboard. Anyone have a spare that can help me out?

I can trade if ya need, have sata cables, 24 to 20 pin converters, lots of little stuff. Or if you are like me I can continue to pay it forward and send someone a cable sometime when they need it.

Mike
 
If you're building a new rig with new components, the cable is unnecessary...unless you intend to use Windows 95/98 :)
 
yea, if it's fairly new, the sata cables you mentioned is all you will need.
 
ahh, well i did screw up and the dvd burner is ide. not sure if it matters in this case, and i will be using windows ultimate
 
k, ty, been along time since i put a system together.

thanks for the quick replies all. just waiting for my video card.. damn amazon and delayed free shipping.
 
Back
Top