Need a case w/ better cable management.

BaoTung

Gawd
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
983
So right now I'm using a Xclio Blackhawk case. Its a nice case, big and plenty of airflow, but since it has a window you can see the horrible cables. The case only allows Two holes next to the mobo to hide the cables behind the motherboard, and its just not enough. Its just way too ugly haha. I was eyeing the 800d corsair but its just too expensive right now. I was wondering if you guys could recommend me a case w/ similar cable management w/ a window without the high price tag. Thanks a lot!
 
Yea 700D or 600T vote here as well. You can get the 700D right now at TD, Amazon or newegg for $170 with a rebate and free shipping. Might be able to find a better deal if you search, think it was down to around $130 last week with some combo deals.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139002&Tpk=700d
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...ils.asp?EdpNo=6078426&sku=C13-2602&srkey=700d
http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Obsid...3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1283103563&sr=1-3

600T on pre-order at Amazon for $143.
http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Graph...1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1283103563&sr=1-1

Love my 800D, have the 600T on pre-order for my other pc, cause the cable management blows its current case.

The NZXT Phantom looks pretty good too, maybe theres a better deal on it but for the same price I'm sure the Corsair 600T will be better.
http://www.amazon.com/NZXT-Crafted-Tower-Steel-Chassis/dp/B003WE9WQO
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top