Need a case to replace Antec P180

kandor

Gawd
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
632
Hi,

I have a MSI GD80 built into an Antec P180 case. It currently has an ati 5970 card in it. But I'm about to add a second 5970 and would also like to throw in my old gtx285 for physics processing. That's 3 big cards and the way the power supply cables come up from below completely interfere with a card being in the lowest pci16 slot.

I don't need all the hd bays in the p180 anymore. But I want a case that wont cramp those 2 (or 3) cards. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
 
p180/p182 is still the best case. the problem with p180 is it lacks the motherboard tray cutouts for routing wires. mod your case or get a p182
 
So if I cut some holes in the backplane of the p189 I could route the power supply cables out the side and then up behind the motherboard instead of exiting that central hole that is right in the middle?
 
Back
Top