Need a case suggestion.

Rebeldawg

Limp Gawd
I'm currently looking for a case for a sandy-bridge build I'll be doing although it'll be piece by piece. I need a case that has nice looks, good cable management, good air flow, enough space for a gtx 560 ti, and if possible usb 3.0 ports. My budget for a case is $50-100 at most and I've been checking out cases but would like others opinions on cases they think would fit my needs. I'd also like to have one that provides enough 5.25" bays to be able to use this fan controller: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7020076&CatId=501. Thanks in advance.

I had found another case that had interested me besides the one suggested by wra18th but had accidently closed the tab before I book marked it. If anyone could help me find it, I'd greatly appreciate it. The only things I remember about it was it was a mid-tower atx case with a side window. If I remember correctly it had 7 3.5 bays and the hard drive cage could be mounted 2 different ways with one of them requiring the front of the case to be removed in order to install hard drives and that according to the reviews the case was bigger than what the picture showed. I felt dumb after I realized what I had done so if anyone could help me out I'd be forever grateful.

Back