Need a capacitor identified

Joined
Mar 19, 2001
Messages
3,260
A motherboard of mine is acting like it has bad caps. I've replaced the normal caps and the problem persists. There are smaller unwrapped sold can caps (like on a lot of video cards these days) around the CPU socket that look a little odd so I want to try replacing them, but I can't figure out what they are. The markings are:
4y1
561
2.5V

There is a symbol (I assume manufacturer symbol) sort of like anf F or E with a line directly above or below it. All printing is red.
_
F
_

Any help in identifying the capacitance value would be greatly appreciated (I'm assuming the voltage rating is 2.5V).
 
My camera isn't the best, but here we go:
unknowncaps.jpg


I think they are Fujitsu sold polymer caps (from people on badcaps.net). But I still can't determine the capacitance values. It's hard to find info about Fujitsu caps on the web (or I'm a moron).
 
Back
Top