Need a bit of help with sir jman

fubar569

[H]ard|Gawd
regarding thread here:
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1382068

Items in question are a total of 8 fans and fan grills...

payment sent non-cc paypal Jan 5th

now Jan 25th and i have no items

claims in a PM items would be "shipped priority tomorrow" on 1/16 - seller last activity online? 1/17...so i've been unable to reach him via PM - priority for Bradford, PA is 3 days period...maybe 4-5 during christmas "rush"...

his "100% ebay" listed in his thread is now a 97% due to a very recent negative feedback...that doesn't so much worry me as the lack of contact does.

Is there any way a mod might be able to slip him an email to his registered address and kindly remind him of his obligations?

Otherwise, I'll be opening a paypal dispute within the next couple days...

Thanks!

He hasn't be on in a few days, it's been multiple weeks since you paid, and his DSRs on e-bay indicate super slow shipping and poor communication.
I wouldn't wait to open a dispute.
I'll contact him and make him aware of this thread, but, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

His heat: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=49253
Why you, with 5+ years of trading experience and a modest amount of heat would deal with someone with poor DSRs on e-bay, negative heat, and outright says that they're not willing to ship first, blows my mind...

I have dealt with negative heat people in the past...though i take into account all heat and not just the negatives...

though now i see why he listed his ebay instead of his heat...ouch...

Also have dealt with multiple buyers that wouldn't ship first either...everything always worked out well...
compared to most...i've had a very trouble free online shopping experience...

should the worst actually come to fruition...i'm glad it was only 35 dollars...but i'll sure be more careful next time...

and above all...thanks...thats just the bump i was looking for atm...

and i will update the thread as things progress

I usually stick by with the great info in the sticky thread. Check, check and recheck again. Everything to anything. And holly cheese balls does he have bad heat!! Wondering how people have traded with him at all.

The dispute has been escalated to a claim...and i have received no further notifications or communications from him.

I will be spreading this around to several other forums as he isn't on any "traders to avoid" lists...

well he will be after this...i hope no one else got screwed recently as he claimed to have buyers for several of his items. I PM'd one of them here and haven't received a response...

Back