kilgore777
Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 12, 2005
- Messages
- 896
I am trying to transfer cassette tapes to digital (.wav files). I need a really basic app that will allow me to choose the input - I want to use RCA plugs (they are supported by my sound card). I have an old version of Sound Forge, but it doesn't allow you to choose the input source.
I don't want to pay a lot for the program, because I really don't need any bells and whistles - just the most basic functionality.
Please suggest an program that might fit the bill. I am willing to pay ~$40. BTW, I tried the one built into Vista and it sucked monkey balls (way too basic - I couldn't choose the input source).
Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.
I don't want to pay a lot for the program, because I really don't need any bells and whistles - just the most basic functionality.
Please suggest an program that might fit the bill. I am willing to pay ~$40. BTW, I tried the one built into Vista and it sucked monkey balls (way too basic - I couldn't choose the input source).
Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.