Need a AIO Laser Printer....

squatpuke

Limp Gawd
Have it narrowed down to these two when the price is right...

Brother

or

HP

However, as of right now...the brother IS the right price...not sure it will go lower...the HP should with the next rebate season they have...

Anyone have specific feedback on these specific printers or recommend other brands/models to look at?

Duplexing is not important...but toner cost and durability are.

Thanks [H] peeps....

I couldn't tell you... I've been using a discontinued Samsung MFP for nearly four years now.

My advice is to search online for reviews on both AIO printers (avoid relying on just NewEgg for reviews), and make your decision from there. Since a printer is one of the few things that you'll (probably) keep for years, spending the extra money now may be money well spent later on down the road.

sorry also, looks like few people have direct experience.
you might want to ask how everyones experience is with Brother and HP in general.
from what I heard, Brother is pretty good.
i was going to buy a cheaper version (for 200 or 250) AIO printer monochrome laser.

Thanks for the replies...

yest bmango...i looked at that model also and was considering it...seems like a very good price for a non-duplex AIO...

My wife will be using it primarily for homeschool...so I have a feeling it'll get plenty of use...thus, I thought I would upgrade to one of the higher end models...

I saw the brother from my OP at frys and it looked relatively solid...unfortunately, neweggs's price jumped up...so it's back to the waiting game.

Thanks again all...

Back