• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need a 200 mm case fan

Quiz

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 25, 2010
Messages
1,102
I have the Corsair 650D case and the front fan (which is 200 mm x 20 mm) has stopped working. Any recommendations on a fan with the same dimensions? I don't want a LED/RGB fan. I've read that the case can support 200 mm x 30 mm (which is the more common dimension) but will need to be modded in some way to support it. Any idea what mods they are talking about? Is it just removing the HDD cage or something?
 
How are the Noctua 200 mm x 30 mm fans? I'll just have to remove the HDD cages from the front and the fan should fit, right?
 
Thanks for the reply.

The Phanteks I ordered from Amazon UAE was out of stock and estimated delivery was in February. I cancelled the order and ordered the BitFenix Spectre Pro 200mm from Newegg.
 
Back
Top