• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

NEC support experiences?

tzhu07

Gawd
Joined
Nov 21, 2010
Messages
566
Unfortunately, I need to exchange my NEC PA271W after about 2 years of use, and they've agreed to do it.

I have two concerns with NEC's monitor exchange program:
1) The replacement unit is not necessarily new, but rather it may be refurbished or "like new"
2) I have to pay for shipping of the defective monitor to the NEC warehouse, which will cost me $35 minimum since that monitor is one heavy mother-bitch

So in other words, if the replacement monitor still has issues, I would have to pay another $35 to replace it again. And I simply do not know what "like new" means to NEC and what their tolerance for dead pixels and discoloration on their replacements is.

I feel like I'm gambling here.
 
Back
Top