• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

NEC MultiSync P1250+ and flyback x-former

nst6563

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
4,023
Anyone know where I can get a fly-back transformer for this monitor (NEC P1250+).

Or where to look on the transformer itself to find the specs so that I can get a replacement?

It's slowly going out, and I like the image quality on this monitor...so I'd like to find a replacement and keep it running.
 
Back
Top